AsiaPay collects personal information about our users during usage of the mPOS Plus (“mPOS+”) Services (the “Service”).
Information Collection and UseAsiaPay may collect information when you use the Service. AsiaPay assures all data or information held by us relating to you will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Upon using our Service to make or accept payments, we collect personal information such as name, email address, contact numbers etc. Moreover, we collect information about when and where the transactions occurred, a description of the transactions, the payment amounts as well as the information about the devices and payment method upon completing the transactions.
We collect device specific information when you access our Service which includes the hardware model, operating system and version, mobile network information, and information about the device's interaction with our Service.
We collect device-specific information when you access our Service, including your hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and information about the device's interaction with our Service.
We collect information about how you use our Service, including your access times, browser types and language, and Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses.
- enable AsiaPay to improve and personalize the Service. Such as to customize, measure, and improve the content and layout of the Service, including the display of customized, targeted marketing and promotional offers on the Service;
- monitor potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- enable the User to access and use the Service, the Alerts and/or Newsletter;
- send the User targeted marketing and promotional offers where the User has consented to receive the Information for these purposes; or
- compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
Sharing of Information with other partiesAsiaPay may share Information:
- With third parties to provide, maintain, and improve our Service, including Service providers who access information for performing your instructions or payment requests on our behalf, such as financial institutions that partnered with AsiaPay jointly offering the Service;
- With any agent, contractor or third party Service provider who provides administrative, telecommunications; computer, payment, debt collection, credit reference agencies, repossession Service, securities clearing or other Service to us in connection with the operation of its business;
- With our subsidiary and holding companies, the subsidiary company of our holding company, and any of our group company, which have undertaken to keep such data or information confidential;
- With any other person under a duty of confidentiality to us
- With any person, company, corporation, bank or financial institution with which you have or propose to have dealings;
- With third parties who assist with parts of AsiaPay business and marketing Service such as advertising campaigns, contests, special offers, or other events or activities in connection with the Service;
- If required to comply with the law or as requested by government, regulatory or any other legal authorities. AsiaPay believes in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations; or
- Other third parties with the User’s consent.
Accessing or changing InformationIf at any time you find any of your information held by AsiaPay is incorrect or in need of updating, please login to your Account to change the information. Should you wish to deactivate your account you may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, however after you have deactivated your account, we shall retain archived copies of information about you and your transactions for a period of time that is consistent with applicable law.
CookiesYou can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
SecurityWe use industry-standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information, However we are not liable for any unauthorised access to this information.
by email at email@example.com.